WAT Remover – Removing Windows 7 Activation Timer to make it Genuine

Easiest Method to Activate/Crack Windows 7
WAT remover (by Hazar) is a great software which completely disables and removes the Windows activation time system, making any Windows 7 installation genuine forever. It is the easiest method available to hack Windows 7 activation and especially useful for PCs/Laptops in which windows 7 cannot be activated by any other method (Loader, vldr, PARADOX, StopTimer crack etc). Other activation methods do not work in some laptops/desktops having specific BIOS, for example my Acer laptop which has Insyde H2O BIOS. Hell! I tried every possible method to get Windows 7 Ultimate activated on it but failed. Interestingly every method run fine and displays message of “Operation Successful, Restart System”. But after restart Windows Activation Status still shows “xx days left to activate”. Then I came across this “WAT remover” tool which ultimately solved this problem once and for all. Simply speaking it removes the WAT (Windows Activation Time) from computer and thus your Windows 7 installation remain genuine forever. No activation countdowns, no “This copy of Windows is not genuine” watermark and no irritating “Activate Windows now” balloon notifications.

So to get freedom from Windows 7 activation woes, download this file (zip) and extract the WAT Remover app

Run the app as Administrator (right click on it and select “Run as administrator”)

Click “Remove WAT”

Confirm when asked

Wait for the process to complete and confirm restart
Done!! Welcome to your activated Windows 7

To confirm that “WAT” is removed, right click on “My Computer” and select “Properties”. If the process was successful there will not be any “Windows Activation Status” info column as earlier. This method works for all Windows 7 versions (Basic, Premium, Ultimate). I am not sure whether it will work for Windows Vista too. You can also restore WAT via this tool if required later on.

NOTE: It is recommended that you do not update Windows after WAT removal (by default Windows update is set as “Automatic”, change this option to “Never”), as it may reverse the process. Also if Windows somehow again starts to show as non-genuine and prompt for registration at start up, then run the above tool again and restore WAT – restart computer – run WAT removal tool one more time and again remove WAT and bingo! Windows is genuine again. You may repeat the process as many times as required in the future.

, ,

8 Responses to WAT Remover – Removing Windows 7 Activation Timer to make it Genuine

1. Vin D October 8, 2013 at 8:57 AM #

This is the REAL DEAL! No B.S., offers, crap, etc. It works, and you can TRUST THIS PERSON.

• mykhood June 16, 2014 at 2:16 AM #

It does work, used it approx 30 times and all pc’s are still legal… thanx for the help

2. Alex November 2, 2013 at 6:55 AM #

OMG!!! AT LAST!! I have always had the popup saying Windows is not genuine and taking me off full screen games just to say it. I got so fed up earlier on I nearly actually bought it then thought, lets find a crack. So much relief now, I’m a very happy person :D Many millions of thanks to the author!

3. MonsieurFromage January 27, 2014 at 3:50 AM #

Only working fix I’ve seen so far. Thanks!

4. Dave April 29, 2014 at 10:52 PM #

I upgraded my genuine Win 7 Basic to Ultimate online, and thought Great! Didn’t know I’d have to validate with a new key within 30 days, and tried dozens of useless keys before coming across your site and the ‘WAT Remover’ fix during research. It works great thanks and I’m truly grateful.

5. Arslan May 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM #

I LOVE THE AUTHOUR!!!!!! i have been looking for a genuine windows for over 2 years everything haad surveys and passwords but it doesnt have any and works 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% fine guyz if ur reading this then i will tell u that this person is really THE choseen one!!! “how can i come down when i feel sooooooo up!!!” :)

6. Matthew June 14, 2014 at 2:39 AM #

Thanks!!! Works great with no hitches or gimmicks!

7. Maglaz June 24, 2014 at 5:29 PM #

This works fantastically.

No bullshit, no problems, no virus. Not even warnings, which surprised me.

I will be posting here if I encounter any problems on the long run, but it seems to do the job perfectly for now.