WhatsApp E/F Mod for Symbian
WhatsApp is currently the most popular, cross-platform live messenger app for mobiles. Symbian version of WhatsApp is also available and is one of the most downloaded apps in Nokia Store. Besides all the goodies there are some features of WhatsApp which many of us (including me) do not like at all. For example -

It runs in the background even when you exit from the app (I have already described some solutions to this problem in this post).

It auto-starts every time phone reboots and there is no option in its setting to turn this feature off

For Symbian OS, it is programmed to automatically install in C drive (occupies over 8 MB phone memory, which is too scarce in Symbian phones, especially the older ones)

whatsapp_v2118_symbian_moddedThus
Rest of the content is locked, please like and share this post to instantly unlock the whole site… If page does not refresh and unlock after liking then please reload it manually
Ads by Google
Find Fulfillment - in God! - m.godlife.com/Jesus

, ,

11 Responses to Modded WhatsApp v2.11.609 for Symbian (Autostart disabled and option to install in E/F drive)

1. Tomi August 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM #

I download it to n8 belle refresh and after installation i’m having a screen saying”plese check and correct your date and time on the phone”

I don’t have any options to go thru this…. what to do with it?

• Shoaib Siddiqui August 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM #

Updated the app file…now it should work fie!
      Thanks for your valuable feedback…keep visiting

• Deepak March 31, 2014 at 11:39 AM #

Set your mobile phone right time and date ,and then whatsapp work properly. . .

2. Tommi August 30, 2013 at 4:42 PM #

Thanks it is woring now. Thanks for this app-this saved 10mb on my C: on n8. Have a good day :)

3. ralph maxi October 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM #

plz, kan u develop a whatsapp for nokia e65. Iv hackd it nd its stil nt workin. Help out plz

• Shoaib Siddiqui November 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM #

Unfortunately I can’t do this buddy as I don’t have access to the source code of WhatsApp. All we can do with the Symbian app is a bit modification in signing and installation location.

4. sarvan October 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM #

unable to install whatsapp on e6.. pls help my whatsapp closes when i try to forward any messages on my nokia E6

5. muhit February 28, 2014 at 2:54 AM #

how can i turn off pop up windows from whatsapp popping up on my homescreen of nokia e63? :/ and another is….. How can i disconnect the app from the mobile data in e63? Please give a feeddback!

6. Ketan August 21, 2014 at 1:05 PM #

hi
    can you please give me download link for e51 its no hacked !!!

Thanks

• Shoaib Siddiqui August 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM #

Unfortunately you can not install modded version in an unhacked phone. You can get official version of Whatsapp for your phone from http://www.whatsapp.com/nokia/
      By the way why don’t you hack your E51?