S Health app (apk file) ported to Samsung Galaxy S3, Note2, Galaxy S4 etc

Working S Health app (apk file) for Galaxy S3, S4 and Note2
Many of our readers have asked for the S Health app via contact form or email, so in this post I am sharing a working S Health apk installation file probably extracted from Samsung Galaxy S4. As you may know S Health is a Samsung proprietary app for its flagship Galaxy phones. It is a health management tool which helps users to monitor and keep track of their important health parameters. Samsung describes S Health as

Please take a moment to like and share this post. Once you do this the rest of the content will unlock instantly

, ,

7 Responses to S Health app (apk file) ported to Samsung Galaxy S3, Note2, Galaxy S4 etc

1. John January 22, 2014 at 7:47 AM #

Nice!
    I started using this on my Galaxy S4 which came preloaded.

My wife looked for the app on Google play and could not find it. Reading I discovered it is not available…

The I found your site.
    Loaded onto a Samsung Galaxy S3 without having root using Astro app file manager.
    Thanks for the missing app.
    Nice job

2. eddie February 27, 2014 at 11:55 AM #

Installed on a Galaxy S2. I am rooted on a stock rom. Seems to work fine.

3. Neill March 10, 2014 at 5:52 PM #

Loaded onto a Note 2 which is running 4.3. NO issues all seems to work fine!

4. NG March 12, 2014 at 10:32 AM #

Just downloaded it on a S3 Mini and it looks and works just like the one on my Note 3. Thx.

5. Vic June 13, 2014 at 7:52 AM #

I have a Galaxy S3 Note and it came with S Health on it. upon start-up it says that there is an update available and asks for permission to do so. it then tels you that it should be updated using wi-fi which offers an “ok” . When you hit the OK it begins the update and within seconds stops and says to update later. What am I doing wrong?

• Shoaib Siddiqui June 13, 2014 at 7:07 PM #

Sometimes it happens due to Samsung download server problem so retry again and again. Also check whether you were logged in to Samsung apps with your Samsung account.