S Health app (apk file) ported to Samsung Galaxy S3, Note2, Galaxy S4 etc

Working S Health app (apk file) for Galaxy S3, S4 and Note2
Many of our readers have asked for the S Health app via contact form or email, so in this post I am sharing a working S Health apk installation file probably extracted from Samsung Galaxy S4. As you may know S Health is a Samsung proprietary app for its flagship Galaxy phones. It is a health management tool which helps users to monitor and keep track of their important health parameters. Samsung describes S Health as follows -

S Health is a tool that helps you manage your health better by providing you with information about your health, such as how much you exercise; the food alcohol, and cigarettes you may consume; and your blood glucose level, blood pressure and weight. This application arranges your

Rest of the content is locked, please like and share this post to instantly unlock the whole site… If page does not refresh and unlock after liking then please reload it manually

, ,

11 Responses to S Health app (apk file) ported to Samsung Galaxy S3, Note2, Galaxy S4 etc

1. John January 22, 2014 at 7:47 AM #

Nice!
    I started using this on my Galaxy S4 which came preloaded.

My wife looked for the app on Google play and could not find it. Reading I discovered it is not available…

The I found your site.
    Loaded onto a Samsung Galaxy S3 without having root using Astro app file manager.
    Thanks for the missing app.
    Nice job

2. eddie February 27, 2014 at 11:55 AM #

Installed on a Galaxy S2. I am rooted on a stock rom. Seems to work fine.

3. Neill March 10, 2014 at 5:52 PM #

Loaded onto a Note 2 which is running 4.3. NO issues all seems to work fine!

4. NG March 12, 2014 at 10:32 AM #

Just downloaded it on a S3 Mini and it looks and works just like the one on my Note 3. Thx.

5. Vic June 13, 2014 at 7:52 AM #

I have a Galaxy S3 Note and it came with S Health on it. upon start-up it says that there is an update available and asks for permission to do so. it then tels you that it should be updated using wi-fi which offers an “ok” . When you hit the OK it begins the update and within seconds stops and says to update later. What am I doing wrong?

• Shoaib Siddiqui June 13, 2014 at 7:07 PM #

Sometimes it happens due to Samsung download server problem so retry again and again. Also check whether you were logged in to Samsung apps with your Samsung account.

6. Sanjay Gupta September 13, 2014 at 6:09 AM #

I am using S health which came preloaded on my S4. Now I get a msg that a new version is available but when I click to upgrade, the application stops.
    Pls help

• Shoaib Siddiqui September 13, 2014 at 1:07 PM #

You can try to update S Health via the “Galaxy Apps” (formerly Samsung Apps) application

7. Bubbles October 8, 2014 at 8:01 AM #

Download straight to my phone it installed and works great on my phone thx

8. bobbright November 21, 2014 at 6:53 AM #

Finally the S Health app works on the Samsung Galaxy S3 as of November 20, 2014. It also pairs wonderfully with the Gear 2 and the Gear 2 loads the information seemlessly into the Galaxy S3. It’s awesome!